Limited Warranty Overview
Well Air Inc. (“Manufacturer”) warrants to the original End User ("Purchaser") that the Air Purifier purchased from your Distributor (“Seller”) is free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the applicable limited warranty period of one (1) year, from the date of purchase, when used for normal commercial, institutional or domestic purposes.
This limited warranty covers the repair or replacement of a broken unit subject to the provisions in the warranty terms and conditions at the discretion of the Manufacturer.
The product should only be repaired by a qualified technician.
Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
What is Covered
The limited warranty covers the following:
- Any defects in materials used in the manufacture of the product
- Any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Any broken components under normal use
What is Not Covered
The limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Any misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, tampering, modification, or accidental damage to the original product
- Any issues arising from inadequate installation or mounting either in static or dynamic environments
- Any damage caused by catastrophe, natural disaster, or power surges
- Any issues that would be deemed normal wear and tear (For example fuse replacement)
- Any modifications or alterations made to the voltage of unit
- Any device where the serial number has been altered or removed
- Any device that has been previously repaired by unauthorized personnel or with unauthorized parts
- The Purchaser connecting device to a power supply other than that which is specified for this product or if a power transformer has been used
- The Purchaser using the device outside of a normal domestic, commercial, or institutional building setting, or in extreme environmental conditions
- The Purchaser not following the operating instructions as outlined in the user manual
- The Purchaser not following the service and maintenance guidelines as outlined in the user manual
- The limited warranty is only valid for the original first Purchaser. It is non‐transferable.
- The limited warranty is only valid in country of purchase
Proof of Purchase
Valid proof of purchase will be required to guarantee the limited warranty of the device. There are two options to ensure proof of purchase.
- Keep a valid proof or purchase (ie. receipt, invoice etc)
- Send an email to the Seller to register the product within 60 days of purchase.
Limitation or liability and remedies
This Limited Warranty is provided by the Manufacturer.
The MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE MANUFACTURER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCONVENIENCES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. In addition, you may also have other legal rights under applicable local law.
No change to the conditions of this Limited Warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Manufacturer.
Warranty Claim Procedure
Making a Warranty Claim
In the event of a malfunction or failure of your Well Air Inc. air purifier, please contact the Seller to receive warranty service assistance.
Please provide the following information as part of your initial contact:
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Model Name
- Serial Number
- Date Purchased
- Place of Purchase
- Details of Failure (With as much information as possible)
Warranty Claim Process
Typical steps for warranty process are as follows:
- The Purchaser may initially be asked to perform some basic diagnostics tests on unit
- If the diagnostic tests do not resolve the problem, then the Seller will issue an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number to the Purchaser and provide them with the shipping address details to enable the unit to be returned for inspection
- The Purchaser will then send the faulty unit to the Seller ensuring that the device is effectively packaged for transit to guarantee warranty rights are not affected by damage during shipment. The RMA number should be clearly visible on the external packaging
- It is recommended that the Purchaser use the original device packaging for return
- On receipt of the unit the Seller will perform inspection tests to identify problem and conclude if issue is covered under the Limited Warranty
- If there is a defect, and the defect is the result of faulty materials and/or workmanship, the Seller will, at its discretion, either repair the faulty components or replace the entire unit
- If the unit is found not to have a defect in material or workmanship, the Purchaser, if they so desire, may make arrangements to have the unit repaired by the Seller. Charges for repairs of this nature, if carried out, shall be paid by the Purchaser.
- The fixed or replaced unit will then be shipped to the Purchaser
Warranty Claim Process Terms and Conditions
The Seller and the Manufacturer provide the following guidance on the terms and conditions for warranty claim process:
- The Purchaser is responsible for shipping charges to the Seller
- The Seller will be responsible for return shipping charges (via ground shipping).
- The Seller will not refund shipping, handling, or insurance costs for warranty repairs
- The limited warranty may become void if the device is damaged due to improper packaging when shipping back to the Seller
- The Seller and/or the Manufacturer liability is limited solely to repair or replacement. In no event, shall the Seller and/or the Manufacturer be liable for incidental and consequential damages. But, if Seller and/or the Manufacturer is liable for any reason on any claim – whether based on a statute, contract, warranty, or tort damage to property – Seller and/or the Manufacturer total liability shall be limited to the purchase price of the product, except where prohibited by law.
- While the Seller will make every effort to expeditiously provide warranty service, the Seller shall not be required to do so within a specific period of time
- The Seller reserves the option to replace the device with a comparable device or refund the then current purchase price of the device
- The repair or replacement of the unit or parts under this Warranty shall not extend the warranty period of the device beyond the original date
- Replacement parts are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ninety (90) days or, for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period of the device they are replacing or in which they are installed, whichever is longer.
- Any part that is replaced will become the property of the Manufacturer.