Two Year Limited Warranty
Akida Holdings LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is pleased to offer the first End User Purchaser ("Consumer") of an Airocide® Air Purification System a 24-month Limited Warranty, starting from the date of purchase and subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Limited Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship in the unit for the time period stated above. If there is a defect, and the defect is the result of faulty materials and/or workmanship, the Company or its authorized Franchisee, Dealer, Distributor, or designated agent (collectively referred to as "Authorized Representative") will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the defective components or the unit. If a defect cannot be repaired within a reasonable number of attempts, the Consumer may elect to either have the unit replaced or obtain a refund of the purchase price.
- If the unit is found not to have a defect in material or workmanship, the Consumer, if it so desires, may make arrangements to have the unit repaired by the Company. Charges for repairs of this nature, if carried out, shall be paid by the
- In order to repair the Airocide® unit and restore it to a fully operational condition, the Company may alter the unit and utilize parts of a differing, but similar, design. Any part of the unit that is replaced may be replaced with either new or refurbished parts. Any part that is replaced will become the property of the
- While the Company will make every effort to expeditiously provide warranty service, the Company shall not be required to do so within a specific period of.
- The repair or replacement of the unit or parts under this Warranty shall not extend the warranty beyond the time period stated
- The Company's employees or dealers have no authority to vary the terms of this Warranty.
- Continued use or possession of the goods after expiration of the warranty period shall be conclusive evidence that the warranty was fulfilled to the full satisfaction of the Consumer.
To Obtain Warranty Service:
If you believe there is a defect in materials or workmanship in the product during the warranty period, you can contact Airocide® to request warranty service.
When contacting Airocide® to request warranty service, you should be ready to describe the problem with the unit and provide some type of proof of the original date of purchase.
Airocide® can be contacted by mail, telephone, or through the internet. Phone calls need to be made between the hours of 9 AM and 5:00 PM (local time) Monday through Friday.
Akida Holdings LLC
13500 Sutton Park Drive South Suite 501
Jacksonville, FL 32256
If the unit is sent to the Company for warranty service, the cost of the transportation of the unit to and from the Company service center, or that of an Authorized Representative shall be borne by the Consumer, unless Company and the Consumer agree otherwise, in writing. The Company shall not be responsible for any units lost or misplaced in transit, so the Consumer is encouraged to purchase insurance for the unit during shipping.
If the unit is not accepted for warranty service or if the Company determines that the issue with the unit is not the result of a defect in materials or workmanship, the Company shall provide a description of the cause of the issue. If the Consumer disagrees with the Company's determination, prior to pursuing any other remedy, the Consumer must appeal that decision to the Company's Warranty Administrator by sending a letter to the address above explaining why warranty service should be provided. The Warranty Administrator shall have 30 days to respond, and the Consumer shall consider that response for 30 days prior to pursing any other remedy.
Exceptions & Exclusions:
The warranty does not cover damage caused by the user, alterations, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper installation, non-observance of operating instructions, accidents, improper use, unauthorized repair, catastrophe/natural disaster, power surges, and normal wear and tear.
The Warranty will cease to be valid if any of the original serial numbers are removed or defaced, if the unit is removed from the country in which it was originally purchased, or sold by the original purchaser of the product to another party by any means.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties and Other Liabilities:
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof. The seller undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the goods except as otherwise provided herein.
The seller assumes no responsibility that the goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which you maybe buying these goods, except as otherwise provided herein.
* * *
This limited warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties of merchantability.
* * *
To the extent that the applicable law does not permit disclaimers of certain implied warranties, any applicable implied warranty shall be limited to the express warranty period stated herein.
Company's liability is limited solely to repair or replacement. In no event, shall the Company be liable for incidental and consequential damages. But, if Company is liable for any reason on any claim – whether based on a statute, contract, warranty, or tort damage to property – Company's total liability shall be limited to the purchase price of the product, except where prohibited by law.